Riverside County VOAD
Mission of the Riverside County Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)
We foster efficient, streamlined service delivery to people affected by disaster while eliminating unnecessary duplication of effort through cooperation in the four phases of emergency management: preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation.
We promote communication and collaboration among organizations throughout Riverside County in planning for and responding to disasters to:
- Improve disaster preparedness throughout the county
- Increase the effectiveness of our collective response
- Minimize the duplication of resources
- Provide services to those affected by disaster
Benefits of Membership
- Increase your organization’s disaster preparedness
- Tap into volunteers/resources from other member organizations
- Learn about opportunities offered through participating organizations
- Share services/resources with other disaster response organizations
- Promote your organization through VOAD
- Network with others dedicated to serve
- Help support our communities during times of disaster
Riverside County VOAD meets from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. on the first Thursday of June, August, October, and December via virtual video conferencing.
Please fill out the Contact Us form and address the message to Eva Nguyen, Riverside County VOAD Secretary to be added to the email distribution list.
- Carol Crouch, Chair
- Michelle Kelly, Co-Chair
- Robert Yturralde, Vice Chair
- Eva Nguyen, Secretary
- Marti Shelley, Treasurer
- Bob Turner, Member-at-Large